[TUTORIAL] Getting Started with AndEngine

... tutorials on how to use AndEngine.

Re: [TUTORIAL] UPDATED - Getting Started with AndEngine

Postby RealMayo » Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:20 pm

offtravel wrote:I have a problem in porting the project in the new andengine, someone can help me?
post30395.html#p30395

You need to do this...
http://www.andengine.org/forums/tutorials/very-simple-splash-screen-alternative-t5790-10.html#p29655
RealMayo

Postby offtravel » Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:18 pm

Thanks, now I look at it
offtravel

Postby Rik1988 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:10 am

Thanks for the tutorial!

I've been meaning to switch over to GLES 2 for some time now, your videos made it very easy, I think this thread should be 'sticky'.

I had a problem with the texture packer, I couldn't get rid of the little red exclamation mark on the folder and I don't know how to find out what the problem was. So I just deleted it (and all references to it in the examples), I use a different piece of software for packing images together anyway.

Thanks again. Great tutorial.
Rik1988

Postby tmcthree » Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:34 am

Oh dear, it was all going so well :(

I was following the instructions in the book "learning android games" which uses an old copy of the engine via a .jar. and I'd made some real progress :) But I need to use multitouch so, knowing that a lot of the classnames have been changed, I nonetheless bit the bullet and decided to upgrade to the latest andengine. :o Oh Sh**. :o

I've already followed Skaulises videos and successfully got the examples working. So I can't understand why now I'm getting about 400!! errors. (I would print them here, but it seems in this thread that the more errors you print the less likely you are to get an answer :? )

So "ok" I thought, give up on gles1 and try to install gles2. Slightly better 4 errors seemingly to do with the texture packer. Can anyone help please? I started trying to install gles1 at 10am yesterday. It's now 3:30am and I'm losing the will to live.

(If anyone is willing to look at the errors I get with gles1 I'll be especially grateful.)

Syntax: [ Download ] [ Hide ]
Using java Syntax Highlighting
  1. Description     Resource        Path    Location        Type
  2. The constructor BitmapTexture(TextureManager, BitmapTexture.BitmapTextureFormat, TextureOptions) is undefined   TexturePackParser.java  /AndEngineTexturePackerExtension/src/org/andengine/extension/texturepacker/opengl/texture/util/texturepacker    line 156        Java Problem
  3. The container 'Library Projects' references non existing library 'C:\Documents and Settings\Samsung\git\AndEngineTexturePackerExtension\bin\andenginetexturepackerextension.jar'        AndEngineExamples               Build path      Build Path Problem
  4. The method onGetInputStream() of type new BitmapTexture(){} must override or implement a supertype method       TexturePackParser.java  /AndEngineTexturePackerExtension/src/org/andengine/extension/texturepacker/opengl/texture/util/texturepacker    line 158        Java Problem
  5. The project cannot be built until build path errors are resolved        AndEngineExamples               Unknown Java Problem
Parsed in 0.033 seconds, using GeSHi 1.0.8.4
tmcthree

Postby RealMayo » Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:46 am

Hi tmcthree,
It sounds like you need to try again to import the TexturePackerExtension properly.
Does this post help from forum member spiral?...
http://www.andengine.org/forums/tutorials/updated-getting-started-with-andengine-t4858-70.html#p30116
RealMayo

Postby tmcthree » Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:12 pm

I tried reimporting and now it seems to get stuck on "updating indexes".

edit. Is there not another way to do this? It seemed so easy when I was just using the .jar from the old engine.
tmcthree

Postby RealMayo » Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:51 pm

When its stuck on updating indexes, you just need to restart Eclipse.
RealMayo

Postby tmcthree » Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:22 pm

Thanks for helping Realmayo. Now I'm getting about 400 errors, for gles1. Do these mean anything to you?
Syntax: [ Download ] [ Hide ]
Using java Syntax Highlighting
  1. Description     Resource        Path    Location        Type
  2. ArrayUtils cannot be resolved   SocketServerDiscoveryServer.java        /AndEngineMultiplayerExtension/src/org/anddev/andengine/extension/multiplayer/protocol/server   line 176        Java Problem
  3. BaseDetector cannot be resolved to a type       PinchZoomDetector.java  /AndEngineMultiTouchExtension/src/org/anddev/andengine/extension/input/touch/detector   line 18 Java Problem
  4. BaseTouchController cannot be resolved to a type        MultiTouchController.java       /AndEngineMultiTouchExtension/src/org/anddev/andengine/extension/input/touch/controller line 15 Java Problem
  5. BitmapTexture cannot be resolved to a type      TexturePackParser.java  /AndEngineTexturePackerExtension/src/org/anddev/andengine/extension/texturepacker/opengl/texture/util/texturepacker     line 155        Java Problem
  6. BitmapTextureAtlas cannot be resolved to a type SVGBitmapTextureAtlasTextureRegionFactory.java  /AndEngineSVGTextureRegionExtension/src/org/anddev/andengine/extension/svg/opengl/texture/atlas/bitmap  line 96 Java Problem
  7. BitmapTextureAtlas cannot be resolved to a type SVGBitmapTextureAtlasTextureRegionFactory.java  /AndEngineSVGTextureRegionExtension/src/org/anddev/andengine/extension/svg/opengl/texture/atlas/bitmap  line 101        Java Problem
  8. BitmapTextureAtlas cannot be resolved to a type SVGBitmapTextureAtlasTextureRegionFactory.java  /AndEngineSVGTextureRegionExtension/src/org/anddev/andengine/extension/svg/opengl/texture/atlas/bitmap  line 107        Java Problem
  9. BitmapTextureAtlas cannot be resolved to a type SVGBitmapTextureAtlasTextureRegionFactory.java  /AndEngineSVGTextureRegionExtension/src/org/anddev/andengine/extension/svg/opengl/texture/atlas/bitmap  line 111        Java Problem
  10. BitmapTextureAtlas cannot be resolved to a type SVGBitmapTextureAtlasTextureRegionFactory.java  /AndEngineSVGTextureRegionExtension/src/org/anddev/andengine/extension/svg/opengl/texture/atlas/bitmap  line 115        Java Problem
  11. BitmapTextureAtlas cannot be resolved to a type SVGBitmapTextureAtlasTextureRegionFactory.java  /AndEngineSVGTextureRegionExtension/src/org/anddev/andengine/extension/svg/opengl/texture/atlas/bitmap  line 120        Java Problem
  12. BitmapTextureAtlas cannot be resolved to a type SVGBitmapTextureAtlasTextureRegionFactory.java  /AndEngineSVGTextureRegionExtension/src/org/anddev/andengine/extension/svg/opengl/texture/atlas/bitmap  line 126        Java Problem
  13. BitmapTextureAtlas cannot be resolved to a type SVGBitmapTextureAtlasTextureRegionFactory.java  /AndEngineSVGTextureRegionExtension/src/org/anddev/andengine/extension/svg/opengl/texture/atlas/bitmap  line 130        Java Problem
  14. BitmapTextureAtlas cannot be resolved to a type SVGBitmapTextureAtlasTextureRegionFactory.java  /AndEngineSVGTextureRegionExtension/src/org/anddev/andengine/extension/svg/opengl/texture/atlas/bitmap  line 134        Java Problem
  15. BitmapTextureAtlas cannot be resolved to a type SVGBitmapTextureAtlasTextureRegionFactory.java  /AndEngineSVGTextureRegionExtension/src/org/anddev/andengine/extension/svg/opengl/texture/atlas/bitmap  line 139        Java Problem
  16. BitmapTextureFormat cannot be resolved  TexturePackParser.java  /AndEngineTexturePackerExtension/src/org/anddev/andengine/extension/texturepacker/opengl/texture/util/texturepacker     line 155        Java Problem
  17. BuildableBitmapTextureAtlas cannot be resolved to a type        SVGBitmapTextureAtlasTextureRegionFactory.java  /AndEngineSVGTextureRegionExtension/src/org/anddev/andengine/extension/svg/opengl/texture/atlas/bitmap  line 148        Java Problem
  18. BuildableBitmapTextureAtlas cannot be resolved to a type        SVGBitmapTextureAtlasTextureRegionFactory.java  /AndEngineSVGTextureRegionExtension/src/org/anddev/andengine/extension/svg/opengl/texture/atlas/bitmap  line 153        Java Problem
  19. BuildableBitmapTextureAtlas cannot be resolved to a type        SVGBitmapTextureAtlasTextureRegionFactory.java  /AndEngineSVGTextureRegionExtension/src/org/anddev/andengine/extension/svg/opengl/texture/atlas/bitmap  line 159        Java Problem
  20. BuildableBitmapTextureAtlas cannot be resolved to a type        SVGBitmapTextureAtlasTextureRegionFactory.java  /AndEngineSVGTextureRegionExtension/src/org/anddev/andengine/extension/svg/opengl/texture/atlas/bitmap  line 163        Java Problem
  21. BuildableBitmapTextureAtlas cannot be resolved to a type        SVGBitmapTextureAtlasTextureRegionFactory.java  /AndEngineSVGTextureRegionExtension/src/org/anddev/andengine/extension/svg/opengl/texture/atlas/bitmap  line 167        Java Problem
  22. BuildableBitmapTextureAtlas cannot be resolved to a type        SVGBitmapTextureAtlasTextureRegionFactory.java  /AndEngineSVGTextureRegionExtension/src/org/anddev/andengine/extension/svg/opengl/texture/atlas/bitmap  line 172        Java Problem
  23. BuildableBitmapTextureAtlas cannot be resolved to a type        SVGBitmapTextureAtlasTextureRegionFactory.java  /AndEngineSVGTextureRegionExtension/src/org/anddev/andengine/extension/svg/opengl/texture/atlas/bitmap  line 178        Java Problem
  24. BuildableBitmapTextureAtlas cannot be resolved to a type        SVGBitmapTextureAtlasTextureRegionFactory.java  /AndEngineSVGTextureRegionExtension/src/org/anddev/andengine/extension/svg/opengl/texture/atlas/bitmap  line 182        Java Problem
  25. BuildableBitmapTextureAtlas cannot be resolved to a type        SVGBitmapTextureAtlasTextureRegionFactory.java  /AndEngineSVGTextureRegionExtension/src/org/anddev/andengine/extension/svg/opengl/texture/atlas/bitmap  line 186        Java Problem
  26. BuildableBitmapTextureAtlas cannot be resolved to a type        SVGBitmapTextureAtlasTextureRegionFactory.java  /AndEngineSVGTextureRegionExtension/src/org/anddev/andengine/extension/svg/opengl/texture/atlas/bitmap  line 191        Java Problem
  27. BuildableTextureAtlasTextureRegionFactory cannot be resolved    SVGBitmapTextureAtlasTextureRegionFactory.java  /AndEngineSVGTextureRegionExtension/src/org/anddev/andengine/extension/svg/opengl/texture/atlas/bitmap  line 150        Java Problem
  28. BuildableTextureAtlasTextureRegionFactory cannot be resolved    SVGBitmapTextureAtlasTextureRegionFactory.java  /AndEngineSVGTextureRegionExtension/src/org/anddev/andengine/extension/svg/opengl/texture/atlas/bitmap  line 155        Java Problem
  29. BuildableTextureAtlasTextureRegionFactory cannot be resolved    SVGBitmapTextureAtlasTextureRegionFactory.java  /AndEngineSVGTextureRegionExtension/src/org/anddev/andengine/extension/svg/opengl/texture/atlas/bitmap  line 169        Java Problem
  30. BuildableTextureAtlasTextureRegionFactory cannot be resolved    SVGBitmapTextureAtlasTextureRegionFactory.java  /AndEngineSVGTextureRegionExtension/src/org/anddev/andengine/extension/svg/opengl/texture/atlas/bitmap  line 174        Java Problem
  31. BuildableTextureAtlasTextureRegionFactory cannot be resolved    SVGBitmapTextureAtlasTextureRegionFactory.java  /AndEngineSVGTextureRegionExtension/src/org/anddev/andengine/extension/svg/opengl/texture/atlas/bitmap  line 188        Java Problem
  32. BuildableTextureAtlasTextureRegionFactory cannot be resolved    SVGBitmapTextureAtlasTextureRegionFactory.java  /AndEngineSVGTextureRegionExtension/src/org/anddev/andengine/extension/svg/opengl/texture/atlas/bitmap  line 193        Java Problem
  33. Constants cannot be resolved to a variable      PhysicsFactory.java     /AndEnginePhysicsBox2DExtension/src/org/anddev/andengine/extension/physics/box2d        line 84 Java Problem
  34. Constants cannot be resolved to a variable      PhysicsFactory.java     /AndEnginePhysicsBox2DExtension/src/org/anddev/andengine/extension/physics/box2d        line 85 Java Problem
  35. Constants cannot be resolved to a variable      PhysicsFactory.java     /AndEnginePhysicsBox2DExtension/src/org/anddev/andengine/extension/physics/box2d        line 125        Java Problem
  36. Constants cannot be resolved to a variable      PhysicsFactory.java     /AndEnginePhysicsBox2DExtension/src/org/anddev/andengine/extension/physics/box2d        line 126        Java Problem
  37. Constants cannot be resolved to a variable      PhysicsFactory.java     /AndEnginePhysicsBox2DExtension/src/org/anddev/andengine/extension/physics/box2d        line 205        Java Problem
  38. Constants cannot be resolved to a variable      PhysicsFactory.java     /AndEnginePhysicsBox2DExtension/src/org/anddev/andengine/extension/physics/box2d        line 206        Java Problem
  39. Constants cannot be resolved to a variable      PhysicsFactory.java     /AndEnginePhysicsBox2DExtension/src/org/anddev/andengine/extension/physics/box2d        line 251        Java Problem
  40. Constants cannot be resolved to a variable      PhysicsFactory.java     /AndEnginePhysicsBox2DExtension/src/org/anddev/andengine/extension/physics/box2d        line 252        Java Problem
  41. Debug cannot be resolved        BluetoothSocketConnection.java  /AndEngineMultiplayerExtension/src/org/anddev/andengine/extension/multiplayer/protocol/shared   line 74 Java Problem
  42. Debug cannot be resolved        BluetoothSocketConnectionClientConnector.java   /AndEngineMultiplayerExtension/src/org/anddev/andengine/extension/multiplayer/protocol/server/connector line 70 Java Problem
  43. Debug cannot be resolved        BluetoothSocketConnectionClientConnector.java   /AndEngineMultiplayerExtension/src/org/anddev/andengine/extension/multiplayer/protocol/server/connector line 75 Java Problem
  44. Debug cannot be resolved        BluetoothSocketConnectionServerConnector.java   /AndEngineMultiplayerExtension/src/org/anddev/andengine/extension/multiplayer/protocol/client/connector line 60 Java Problem
  45. Debug cannot be resolved        BluetoothSocketConnectionServerConnector.java   /AndEngineMultiplayerExtension/src/org/anddev/andengine/extension/multiplayer/protocol/client/connector line 65 Java Problem
  46. Debug cannot be resolved        BluetoothSocketServer.java      /AndEngineMultiplayerExtension/src/org/anddev/andengine/extension/multiplayer/protocol/server   line 110        Java Problem
  47. Debug cannot be resolved        BluetoothSocketServer.java      /AndEngineMultiplayerExtension/src/org/anddev/andengine/extension/multiplayer/protocol/server   line 173        Java Problem
  48. Debug cannot be resolved        BluetoothSocketServer.java      /AndEngineMultiplayerExtension/src/org/anddev/andengine/extension/multiplayer/protocol/server   line 178        Java Problem
  49. Debug cannot be resolved        BluetoothSocketServer.java      /AndEngineMultiplayerExtension/src/org/anddev/andengine/extension/multiplayer/protocol/server   line 183        Java Problem
  50. Debug cannot be resolved        Connection.java /AndEngineMultiplayerExtension/src/org/anddev/andengine/extension/multiplayer/protocol/shared   line 89 Java Problem
  51. Debug cannot be resolved        Connection.java /AndEngineMultiplayerExtension/src/org/anddev/andengine/extension/multiplayer/protocol/shared   line 93 Java Problem
  52. Debug cannot be resolved        MessagePool.java        /AndEngineMultiplayerExtension/src/org/anddev/andengine/extension/multiplayer/protocol/util     line 50 Java Problem
  53. Debug cannot be resolved        SVGAssetBitmapTextureAtlasSource.java   /AndEngineSVGTextureRegionExtension/src/org/anddev/andengine/extension/svg/opengl/texture/atlas/bitmap/source   line 89 Java Problem
  54. Debug cannot be resolved        SVGBaseBitmapTextureAtlasSource.java    /AndEngineSVGTextureRegionExtension/src/org/anddev/andengine/extension/svg/opengl/texture/atlas/bitmap/source   line 54 Java Problem
  55. Debug cannot be resolved        SVGHandler.java /AndEngineSVGTextureRegionExtension/src/org/anddev/andengine/extension/svg      line 133        Java Problem
  56. Debug cannot be resolved        SVGHandler.java /AndEngineSVGTextureRegionExtension/src/org/anddev/andengine/extension/svg      line 136        Java Problem
  57. Debug cannot be resolved        SVGResourceBitmapTextureAtlasSource.java        /AndEngineSVGTextureRegionExtension/src/org/anddev/andengine/extension/svg/opengl/texture/atlas/bitmap/source   line 89 Java Problem
  58. Debug cannot be resolved        Server.java     /AndEngineMultiplayerExtension/src/org/anddev/andengine/extension/multiplayer/protocol/server   line 165        Java Problem
  59. Debug cannot be resolved        SocketConnectionClientConnector.java    /AndEngineMultiplayerExtension/src/org/anddev/andengine/extension/multiplayer/protocol/server/connector line 60 Java Problem
  60. Debug cannot be resolved        SocketConnectionClientConnector.java    /AndEngineMultiplayerExtension/src/org/anddev/andengine/extension/multiplayer/protocol/server/connector line 65 Java Problem
  61. Debug cannot be resolved        SocketConnectionServerConnector.java    /AndEngineMultiplayerExtension/src/org/anddev/andengine/extension/multiplayer/protocol/client/connector line 60 Java Problem
  62. Debug cannot be resolved        SocketConnectionServerConnector.java    /AndEngineMultiplayerExtension/src/org/anddev/andengine/extension/multiplayer/protocol/client/connector line 65 Java Problem
  63. Debug cannot be resolved        SocketServer.java       /AndEngineMultiplayerExtension/src/org/anddev/andengine/extension/multiplayer/protocol/server   line 167        Java Problem
  64. Debug cannot be resolved        SocketServer.java       /AndEngineMultiplayerExtension/src/org/anddev/andengine/extension/multiplayer/protocol/server   line 172        Java Problem
  65. Debug cannot be resolved        SocketServer.java       /AndEngineMultiplayerExtension/src/org/anddev/andengine/extension/multiplayer/protocol/server   line 177        Java Problem
  66. Debug cannot be resolved        SocketServerDiscoveryClient.java        /AndEngineMultiplayerExtension/src/org/anddev/andengine/extension/multiplayer/protocol/client   line 108        Java Problem
  67. Debug cannot be resolved        SocketServerDiscoveryServer.java        /AndEngineMultiplayerExtension/src/org/anddev/andengine/extension/multiplayer/protocol/server   line 259        Java Problem
  68. Debug cannot be resolved        SocketServerDiscoveryServer.java        /AndEngineMultiplayerExtension/src/org/anddev/andengine/extension/multiplayer/protocol/server   line 264        Java Problem
  69. Debug cannot be resolved        SocketServerDiscoveryServer.java        /AndEngineMultiplayerExtension/src/org/anddev/andengine/extension/multiplayer/protocol/server   line 269        Java Problem
  70. Debug cannot be resolved        SocketServerDiscoveryServer.java        /AndEngineMultiplayerExtension/src/org/anddev/andengine/extension/multiplayer/protocol/server   line 274        Java Problem
  71. Engine cannot be resolved to a type     BaseLiveWallpaperService.java   /AndEngineLiveWallpaperExtension/src/org/anddev/andengine/extension/ui/livewallpaper    line 37 Java Problem
  72. Engine cannot be resolved to a type     BaseLiveWallpaperService.java   /AndEngineLiveWallpaperExtension/src/org/anddev/andengine/extension/ui/livewallpaper    line 38 Java Problem
  73. Engine cannot be resolved to a type     BaseLiveWallpaperService.java   /AndEngineLiveWallpaperExtension/src/org/anddev/andengine/extension/ui/livewallpaper    line 42 Java Problem
  74. Engine cannot be resolved to a type     BaseLiveWallpaperService.java   /AndEngineLiveWallpaperExtension/src/org/anddev/andengine/extension/ui/livewallpaper    line 44 Java Problem
  75. Engine cannot be resolved to a type     BaseLiveWallpaperService.java   /AndEngineLiveWallpaperExtension/src/org/anddev/andengine/extension/ui/livewallpaper    line 52 Java Problem
  76. Engine cannot be resolved to a type     BaseLiveWallpaperService.java   /AndEngineLiveWallpaperExtension/src/org/anddev/andengine/extension/ui/livewallpaper    line 60 Java Problem
  77. Engine cannot be resolved to a type     BaseLiveWallpaperService.java   /AndEngineLiveWallpaperExtension/src/org/anddev/andengine/extension/ui/livewallpaper    line 64 Java Problem
  78. Engine cannot be resolved to a type     BaseLiveWallpaperService.java   /AndEngineLiveWallpaperExtension/src/org/anddev/andengine/extension/ui/livewallpaper    line 77 Java Problem
  79. Engine cannot be resolved to a type     BaseLiveWallpaperService.java   /AndEngineLiveWallpaperExtension/src/org/anddev/andengine/extension/ui/livewallpaper    line 89 Java Problem
  80. Engine cannot be resolved to a type     BaseLiveWallpaperService.java   /AndEngineLiveWallpaperExtension/src/org/anddev/andengine/extension/ui/livewallpaper    line 93 Java Problem
  81. Engine cannot be resolved to a type     BaseLiveWallpaperService.java   /AndEngineLiveWallpaperExtension/src/org/anddev/andengine/extension/ui/livewallpaper    line 97 Java Problem
  82. Engine cannot be resolved to a type     BaseLiveWallpaperService.java   /AndEngineLiveWallpaperExtension/src/org/anddev/andengine/extension/ui/livewallpaper    line 117        Java Problem
  83. EngineOptions cannot be resolved to a type      BaseLiveWallpaperService.java   /AndEngineLiveWallpaperExtension/src/org/anddev/andengine/extension/ui/livewallpaper    line 84 Java Problem
  84. GenericPool cannot be resolved to a type        MessagePool.java        /AndEngineMultiplayerExtension/src/org/anddev/andengine/extension/multiplayer/protocol/util     line 44 Java Problem
  85. GenericPool cannot be resolved to a type        SocketServerDiscoveryClient.java        /AndEngineMultiplayerExtension/src/org/anddev/andengine/extension/multiplayer/protocol/client   line 57 Java Problem
  86. GenericPool cannot be resolved to a type        SocketServerDiscoveryClient.java        /AndEngineMultiplayerExtension/src/org/anddev/andengine/extension/multiplayer/protocol/client   line 102        Java Problem
  87. GenericPool cannot be resolved to a type        SocketServerDiscoveryClient.java        /AndEngineMultiplayerExtension/src/org/anddev/andengine/extension/multiplayer/protocol/client   line 102        Java Problem
  88. GenericPool cannot be resolved to a type        SocketServerDiscoveryClient.java        /AndEngineMultiplayerExtension/src/org/anddev/andengine/extension/multiplayer/protocol/client   line 194        Java Problem
  89. GenericPool cannot be resolved to a type        SocketServerDiscoveryClient.java        /AndEngineMultiplayerExtension/src/org/anddev/andengine/extension/multiplayer/protocol/client   line 203        Java Problem
  90. GenericPool cannot be resolved to a type        Vector2Pool.java        /AndEnginePhysicsBox2DExtension/src/org/anddev/andengine/extension/physics/box2d/util   line 23 Java Problem
  91. GenericPool cannot be resolved to a type        Vector2Pool.java        /AndEnginePhysicsBox2DExtension/src/org/anddev/andengine/extension/physics/box2d/util   line 23 Java Problem
  92. GenericPool cannot be resolved to a type        Vector2Pool.java        /AndEnginePhysicsBox2DExtension/src/org/anddev/andengine/extension/physics/box2d/util   line 43 Java Problem
  93. GenericPool cannot be resolved to a type        Vector2Pool.java        /AndEnginePhysicsBox2DExtension/src/org/anddev/andengine/extension/physics/box2d/util   line 47 Java Problem
  94. GenericPool cannot be resolved to a type        Vector2Pool.java        /AndEnginePhysicsBox2DExtension/src/org/anddev/andengine/extension/physics/box2d/util   line 51 Java Problem
  95. GenericPool cannot be resolved to a type        Vector2Pool.java        /AndEnginePhysicsBox2DExtension/src/org/anddev/andengine/extension/physics/box2d/util   line 55 Java Problem
  96. IAccelerometerListener cannot be resolved to a type     BaseLiveWallpaperService.java   /AndEngineLiveWallpaperExtension/src/org/anddev/andengine/extension/ui/livewallpaper    line 92 Java Problem
  97. IBitmapTextureAtlasSource cannot be resolved to a type  SVGBitmapTextureAtlasTextureRegionFactory.java  /AndEngineSVGTextureRegionExtension/src/org/anddev/andengine/extension/svg/opengl/texture/atlas/bitmap  line 97 Java Problem
  98. IBitmapTextureAtlasSource cannot be resolved to a type  SVGBitmapTextureAtlasTextureRegionFactory.java  /AndEngineSVGTextureRegionExtension/src/org/anddev/andengine/extension/svg/opengl/texture/atlas/bitmap  line 102        Java Problem
  99. IBitmapTextureAtlasSource cannot be resolved to a type  SVGBitmapTextureAtlasTextureRegionFactory.java  /AndEngineSVGTextureRegionExtension/src/org/anddev/andengine/extension/svg/opengl/texture/atlas/bitmap  line 116        Java Problem
  100. IBitmapTextureAtlasSource cannot be resolved to a type  SVGBitmapTextureAtlasTextureRegionFactory.java  /AndEngineSVGTextureRegionExtension/src/org/anddev/andengine/extension/svg/opengl/texture/atlas/bitmap  line 121        Java Problem
  101. IBitmapTextureAtlasSource cannot be resolved to a type  SVGBitmapTextureAtlasTextureRegionFactory.java  /AndEngineSVGTextureRegionExtension/src/org/anddev/andengine/extension/svg/opengl/texture/atlas/bitmap  line 135        Java Problem
Parsed in 0.098 seconds, using GeSHi 1.0.8.4
tmcthree

Postby RealMayo » Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:20 pm

To experience errors like that, it means you missed something major.
- Did you install the latest Java JDK?
- Did you install the latest Android SDK and all API components?
- Did you install the latest ADT plugin?
- Did you import the AndEngine extension that is simply called "AndEngine"?
RealMayo

PreviousNext

Return to Tutorials