SVG Loader Extension

... the SVG Extension for AndEngine.

Re: SVG Loader Extension

Postby nt4t » Fri May 18, 2012 1:48 pm

After updating ADT my SVG Extenson project crashes. So i can't it run anymore :(
andenginesvgextensionexamples also crashes :(

05-18 11:45:51.866: W/dalvikvm(386): Unable to resolve superclass of Lde/ericdepta/andengine/svg/SVGLoaderExamplesActivity; (153)
05-18 11:45:51.879: W/dalvikvm(386): Link of class 'Lde/ericdepta/andengine/svg/SVGLoaderExamplesActivity;' failed
05-18 11:45:51.879: D/AndroidRuntime(386): Shutting down VM
05-18 11:45:51.879: W/dalvikvm(386): threadid=1: thread exiting with uncaught exception (group=0x40015560)
nt4t

Postby OzLark » Fri May 18, 2012 1:58 pm

@nt4t

There were some changes with the ADT recently that means you need to move any jar files in the 'lib' folder into a 'libs' folder, then change your build path to reference the jars in the new location.

Do a google search for 'andengine ozlark lib libs' and you'll get more detail (if needed) - I'm feeling too lazy to find the relevant posts right now :)
Did this post help you? Feel free to return the gesture by downloading Ninja Bees, creating a level (or more) and sharing it to the Ninja Bees website!

Ninja Bees - Our latest Android game, check it out on Google Play (free) or paid with no ads
OzLark

Postby nt4t » Fri May 18, 2012 2:04 pm

OzLark wrote:@nt4t

There were some changes with the ADT recently that means you need to move any jar files in the 'lib' folder into a 'libs' folder, then change your build path to reference the jars in the new location.

Do a google search for 'andengine ozlark lib libs' and you'll get more detail (if needed) - I'm feeling too lazy to find the relevant posts right now :)

Thx! This "changes" driving me insane today :)
nt4t

Postby OzLark » Fri May 18, 2012 2:05 pm

fanno wrote:how to use http://code.google.com/p/andenginesvgex ... apeplugin/ ?

I cant figure out how or find any info on it.

-Thanks

All you need to do is copy the extension files (.py and .inx) into your inkscape extensions folder

On linux this is: ~/.config/inkscape/extensions/

On windows this is somewhere like: C:\Program Files\Inkscape\share\extensions\
Did this post help you? Feel free to return the gesture by downloading Ninja Bees, creating a level (or more) and sharing it to the Ninja Bees website!

Ninja Bees - Our latest Android game, check it out on Google Play (free) or paid with no ads
OzLark

Postby Mathew » Sun May 20, 2012 3:15 pm

May I know what it actually does? (This plugin)
Mathew

Postby OzLark » Sun May 20, 2012 3:48 pm

Mathew wrote:May I know what it actually does? (This plugin)

Contrary to my comments earlier (about manually editing XML) these extensions add an AndEngine sub-menu to the extensions menu which allow you to modify the sprite and body attributes - a little crude but very handy.

OzLark

Postby programming.fanatic » Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:19 pm

Pls tell me if there is an equivalent available in GLES 2.0
Or is it easy to import in GLES 2.0
programming.fanatic

Postby 2mas » Sat May 25, 2013 10:45 pm

Are there anybody with a working version of AndEngineSVGExtension for the Anchor-Center branch.

I have been using this extension for another older project but cant get it to work with the newest version of Andengine. I think the problem is with the coordinates, but I can't seem to fix the problem.
2mas

Previous

Return to SVG