Hey Guys

try{ getFittingBoard(new Topic()); }
catch (Exception e) { postHere() };

Hey Guys

Postby TehMoe » Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:59 am

Just wanted to say HIIIIII, I'm a final year student and for my project I will be making an andorid game and this engine just seems so great and should help me alot. I am quiet new to developing and still learning most things so i might brother you guys sometimes with a few questions hehe.
TehMoe

Re: Hey Guys

Postby KierenH » Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:32 pm

TehMoe wrote:Just wanted to say HIIIIII, I'm a final year student and for my project I will be making an andorid game and this engine just seems so great and should help me alot. I am quiet new to developing and still learning most things so i might brother you guys sometimes with a few questions hehe.

Welcome to the forums!

I'm making an android game for my final year project also. AndEngine's proving pretty useful!
PK Guy Sidescroller Development Blog: http://www.kierenhughes.com
KierenH

Re: Hey Guys

Postby TehMoe » Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:17 am

KierenH wrote:
TehMoe wrote:Just wanted to say HIIIIII, I'm a final year student and for my project I will be making an andorid game and this engine just seems so great and should help me alot. I am quiet new to developing and still learning most things so i might brother you guys sometimes with a few questions hehe.

Welcome to the forums!

I'm making an android game for my final year project also. AndEngine's proving pretty useful!

Yup but its still quiet confusing just doing simple things still for me, thanks for the welcome to the forums dude :D.
TehMoe

Return to OFF-Topic