[Free] Custom Graphics

... share graphics with the community.

[Free] Custom Graphics

Postby IFL » Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:47 am

Stemming from my other post in this forum, I'm willing to offer free graphics per request. The I'm not the best, but I have all of the tools and plenty of experience designing and producing art for interactive applications. Requests will be granted on a first-come, first-serve basis. Though if I like the person posting the request then I'll do theirs first. Requests can be private, though I'd like most to go toward helping everyone using andengine. This will last for a couple of days depending on popularity and will continue weekly for as long as I feel like it. If everyone is content using what they have, ignore this. Also, specific requests should be accompanied with an example when available. This is free graphic work, and you guys have nothing to lose by requesting :!:

IFL
IFL

Re: [Free] Custom Graphics

Postby Duiker101 » Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:18 am

I might have a request, i'll send you a PM :)
"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it." Voltaire
Duiker101

Postby tbaker » Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:41 am

Hi , can i make a request for some frames of the android robot running and jumping. I am also willing to pay of course.
tbaker

Postby IFL » Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:17 am

tbaker wrote:Hi , can i make a request for some frames of the android robot running and jumping. I am also willing to pay of course.

How many frames for the animations? What style (isometric, orthogonal, profile, etc)? And what resolution? I'll only allow you to pay if you want to keep the graphics private and unreleased. Even then it'd be more like a donation because I haven't stated any fees and my prices are too steep for average developers so it's not worth mentioning. If anyone wants to know my prices for custom renders or art, pm me. Take advantage of my free work... Like I've said before, there isn't any harm in requesting. The quality of work for this free stuff isn't as good as when I'm paid, but it's still not bad.
IFL

Postby tbaker » Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:24 pm

Man you are awesome!! It is for a 2D platform game, so I would say orthogonal, right!? The dimensions are 64 X64. If you use vectors that would be nice, so it can easily scale on tablets as well. If not, that's okay. And about 10 frames (6 for running, 4 for jumping). If you think that's more frames than necessary, then please advice.

I really appreciate this free offer. If you wish to provide donate link, then i surely contribute.
tbaker

Postby IFL » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:16 pm

tbaker wrote:Man you are awesome!! It is for a 2D platform game, so I would say orthogonal, right!? The dimensions are 64 X64. If you use vectors that would be nice, so it can easily scale on tablets as well. If not, that's okay. And about 10 frames (6 for running, 4 for jumping). If you think that's more frames than necessary, then please advice.

I really appreciate this free offer. If you wish to provide donate link, then i surely contribute.

No need to donate. I've received a lot from this community and am just trying to pay it back... Is this image a similar style to what you're wanting:
crappyandroidrun.gif
crappyandroidrun.gif (21.9 KiB) Viewed 4339 times
I obviously haven't spent much time on this, but if it's close to what you want then I'll make it fancy and send you the tiled png and svg. If this isn't what you're wanting, point me in the direction of an example...
IFL

Postby tbaker » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:28 pm

Nice!! This is just what I was looking for. Thanks. Again, I really appreciate this effort.
tbaker

Postby IFL » Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:31 pm

tbaker wrote:Nice!! This is just what I was looking for. Thanks. Again, I really appreciate this effort.

What's your theme for the game? like what kind of graphics am I trying to match? You don't want mismatched graphics... do you have a screen-shot or example of the level graphics? if not, I'll continue with just sprucing up what I already have.
IFL

Postby IFL » Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:01 pm

Here's what I've done thus far. Let me know if I'm heading in the wrong direction...
slightlybetterandroidrun2.jpg
slightlybetterandroidrun2.jpg (44.44 KiB) Viewed 4326 times
IFL

Postby tbaker » Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:46 pm

Yes, that's great. It's much better than I hoped it would be.
tbaker

Next

Return to Graphics