[Buying] Basic code for rpg game

... sell or buy graphics, sounds and whatever resources killer game-development requires.

[Buying] Basic code for rpg game

Postby Halollet » Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:20 pm

Hello programmers,

I am making a game and I would some to do the basic engine of the game. As a game programmer I have trouble with making code from scratch but excel at using others. I also have a full time job so that limits the time I have to work on this.

What I want someone to do is make a title screen that goes into the tile map example where the character's movement is controlled by a digital directional pad. The character should be animated properly and there should be an action button on the right side that the player can press.

I am willing to pay for this. Please send me a PM with a quote. I will pay via paypal.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you
Halollet

Re: [Buying] Basic code for rpg game

Postby Mathew » Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:50 pm

I don't think so its worth to pay, since there are many examples, which can lead you to build such game quickly (reference to AndEngine examples) Plus there was one or even more shares, showing how to make basic RPG game (controller, movement, obstacles, jumping between maps, collisions between objects etc, using TMX format so you would be able to easily create maps using ready tool - TMX Map Editor) I would say it could be done really fast, in my opinion it won't require lot of new code.
Mathew

Re: [Buying] Basic code for rpg game

Postby Halollet » Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:24 pm

Mathew wrote:I don't think so its worth to pay, since there are many examples, which can lead you to build such game quickly (reference to AndEngine examples) Plus there was one or even more shares, showing how to make basic RPG game (controller, movement, obstacles, jumping between maps, collisions between objects etc, using TMX format so you would be able to easily create maps using ready tool - TMX Map Editor) I would say it could be done really fast, in my opinion it won't require lot of new code.

If there are already examples, or 'shares' as you call them then you might have just made my day. However I have no idea where to find them. Any leads?

Thank you. :-)
Halollet

Return to Marketplace