Progress Bar HUD

... the case you feel the need for a new feature or want to submit one.

Re: Progress Bar HUD

Postby pepecs » Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:59 am

Great work!

Just one question, I implemented this and is working fine on real device, but I also tried it on many emulators with different SDK levels and its not working at all; the bar is attached succesfully on the scene, but nothing happens when I try to set color or set progress width. Is this behaviour normal on emulators?

Sorry for my english :?

Regards,
pepecs

Postby chris54321 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:07 am

Now, all the functions seem to require a VertexBufferObjectManager as the last parameter. Anybody know what that is exactly?
chris54321

Postby OzLark » Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:37 am

The VertexBufferObjectManager is accessed from your BaseGameActivity.getVertexBufferObjectManager().

If you haven't done so already, I would get the AE examples and go through them, they clearly show how to use these things.

Cheers,
Lark
Did this post help you? Feel free to return the gesture by downloading Ninja Bees, creating a level (or more) and sharing it to the Ninja Bees website!

Ninja Bees - Our latest Android game, check it out on Google Play (free) or paid with no ads
OzLark

Postby kabuto178 » Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:32 pm

How would I actually implement this Progress Bar Hud on my game? I tried adding it to the camera.setHud, but that causes a bit of lag
kabuto178

Postby AjayBS » Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:46 pm

Can anyone tell me how to decrease width in anchor center? :( Health bar is decreasing from both ends instead of from a single end :(
AjayBS

Postby steveholt55 » Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:23 pm

AjayBS wrote:Can anyone tell me how to decrease width in anchor center? :( Health bar is decreasing from both ends instead of from a single end :(

Change your setProgress() method to something like this:

Syntax: [ Download ] [ Hide ]
Using java Syntax Highlighting
  1. public void setProgress(final float pProgress) {
  2.                 this.mProgressRectangle.setWidth(this.mPixelsPerPercentRatio
  3.                                 * pProgress);
  4.                 this.mProgressRectangle.setX(this.mProgressRectangle.getWidth()/2);
  5.                 progress = pProgress;
  6.         }
Parsed in 0.032 seconds, using GeSHi 1.0.8.4
steveholt55

Previous

Return to Features