Multplayer Game

... the case you feel the need for a new feature or want to submit one.

Multplayer Game

Postby abed2000abed » Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:36 pm

Dear All,
First of all i want to thanks for this nice fourm , This is first time for me to post here , i'm new in AndEngine i want from you to let me know how i can use it and from where , what i want from AndEngine ? i want to create Multiplayer Game , my game it's ready now , i need the multiplayer for my game with rooms score ... etc.

here preif of my application :

"This application is a real time multiplayer multiple choice trivia game. It will have a pool of approximately 600 questions that will be randomly selected for every game. Games will start on a rolling basis, consisting of 10 players at a time who must answer 20 questions per game. Players will receive 3 points for correct answers, 4 points for a correct answers in which they answer quickly (within 1 second) and 0 points for answering incorrectly. A Final Scores screen will appear at the end of the game which tabulates the player’s scores, as well as any medals they’ve earned during the game. Medals are simply badges a player earns for completing various achievements during the game (ex. – played their 10th game, got first place, correctly answers 5 questions in a row, etc.). The specification document describes the interaction flow and features in greater detail.
"
Can you please help me this is first time for me
abed2000abed

Re: Multplayer Game

Postby 009hnoor » Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:37 am

Players will receive 3 points for correct answers, 4 points for a correct answers in which they answer quickly (within 1 second) and 0 points for answering incorrectly.
=== Solitaire ===
009hnoor

bestiessays

Postby Brad12345 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:39 pm

If you need best essay and you have no time to write it - visit http://www.bestiessays.com/. These guys won't let you down.
Brad12345

Return to Features