TMX AndEngineExample issue

... in the unlikely case you discovered a bug, post it here.

Re: TMX AndEngineExample issue

Postby OzLark » Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:27 pm

So this is a known bug, can we look at fixing it?

Surely we can fix this, it can't be too hard (?)
Did this post help you? Feel free to return the gesture by downloading Ninja Bees, creating a level (or more) and sharing it to the Ninja Bees website!

Ninja Bees - Our latest Android game, check it out on Google Play (free) or paid with no ads
OzLark

Postby minhhai3b » Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:08 am

Hi!

I have this bug when using GLES2. I used Nicolas's Tool to fix this, but can't solve it. Could you tell me how to dead it?

Thanks in advance.

Hai
minhhai3b

Postby camfred » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:58 am

Just ran into his issue in a bad way. Very depressing to see that it's still not functional a year later. Anybody know of any handy tools that convert a spritesheet that has no 1px border into one with a border? (So we can use that, and then use the tool from this thread?) Or alternatively, if anybody has a codefix for the underlying problem, that'd be obviously even better.
camfred

Postby manhtd91 » Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:34 am

Hi all,

I have read Tmx extension source code and I found that the draw method overrided in TMXLayer class causes FPS down very much on some low device such as HTC wildfire, Samsung Y ... . So that I do not override that draw method in TMXLayer class and my game can run smoothly with many layer on such devices.

Manh
manhtd91

Previous

Return to Bugs