Sprite Transparency (Clear to Black)

... in the unlikely case you discovered a bug, post it here.

Sprite Transparency (Clear to Black)

Postby michealbach » Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:41 pm

Hello everybody,

Well my project is nearly done! I'm so frickin' excited. But you guys don't wanna hear me ramble on right? Maybe after I release I'll throw on some post-mortem on here.

For now though I've got one remaining issue that bugs the heck out of me (no pun intended). So any help at all would be ... well very helpful!

I've got a live wallpaper, everything is fine and dandy with it, but every once in a while (IE: too often) - when the wallpaper is set, all the sprite's transparencies go away and is replaced with black. It can be remedied with a simple press of the power button and then waking the phone up again. But I can't have that happening out in the real world - I'm sure consumers are so much more demanding.

Here is a screenshot of what I'm talking about. I've Google searched AndEngine.org - but couldn't find anything related to this problem. If there is a thread related to this - can someone please direct me to it. Otherwise, please help. Thanks so much!

michealbach

Re: Sprite Transparency (Clear to Black)

Postby xiaobo68688 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:33 pm

I came into the same issue :cry: :cry: :cry:
xiaobo68688

Re: Sprite Transparency (Clear to Black)

Postby ozi9891 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:33 pm

Having same issue, looked other topics and still no working solution. Decreasing BitmapTextureAtlas to 1024x1024 didn't help.

HELP PLEASE!
ozi9891

Return to Bugs