Important: Looking for exotic devices!

... public announcements related to AndEngine.

Important: Looking for exotic devices!

Postby Nicolas Gramlich » Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:55 am

Hello Community,

I am currently looking for one of these devices, since they seem to suffer a common native library loading issue:
  • Fujitsu Toshiba REGZA Phone T01C(tg03)
  • Pantech Vega X(ef14l)
  • Pantech IS06(jmasai)

If you have the possibility to buy one of those devices or know where to go to get one shipped to the US, please or us know. We obviously cover the device and shipping and customs and you'll get a compensation of $50 and a hug from me if we ever meet ;)

So if you could get one of those, please drop me a mail to ngramlich@zynga.com . Thanks a lot!!!

Best Regards,
Nicolas
Nicolas Gramlich
Site Admin

Re: Important: Looking for exotic devices!

Postby whalabi » Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:29 pm

In case this helps, I tihnk the REGZA is common in Japan, and the Pantech devices in Korea
whalabi

Postby Johannes Borchardt » Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:30 pm

Hey Nico,

I think you should be able to order these devies on alibaba.com, for example the Regza: http://www.alibaba.com/product-free/125442644/T_01D_Regza_Unlocked_Black_.html.
Android Development: http://www.andlabs.eu
Android Blog: http://www.Droid-Blog.net
Johannes Borchardt

Postby shane002 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:07 pm

JMG mentioned "building some exotic-looking device in your basement" Perhaps my not-so-exotic-looking device will be interesting.
shane002

Postby mdcenglish » Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:07 am

IDK if this helps, but I got a cheapo Android Tablet from China off of Ebay. No customs.
mdcenglish

Postby mobilepundits » Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:20 pm

hello,
In this you should try REGZA once i hope it will definitely help you
MobilePundits is a leading outsourced mobile application development company in India offers world class mobile solutions for all platforms. Mobilepundits is an ISO certified software company have been awarded three times by Deloitte technologies.
mobilepundits

Postby dappwl » Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:53 pm

Johannes Borchardt wrote:Hey Nico,

I think you should be able to order these devies on alibaba.com, for example the Regza: http://www.alibaba.com/product-free/125442644/T_01D_Regza_Unlocked_Black_.html.

I would never order from alibaba.com. They sell the cheap copies of popular products and they are untrustworthy. Google "alibaba.com reviews" if you don't believe me.
dappwl

Postby GwennVassie » Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:01 am

The activity of the animal beings has become acutely active everywhere on this earth. Bodies do not get time to booty a blow for a while. With the accretion use of altered gadgets of Gps Jammer, the possibilities of accepting the aboriginal of blow accept absolutely finished. The adaptable phones or the corpuscle phones are some of these accessories that accumulate the bodies consistently in blow with the alfresco world. The adaptable building are additionally accessible about everywhere these canicule and due to this the accessibility of the Cell Phone Jammer has become alike added quick and authentic. Today, you cannot break out of ability of these adaptable building as their signals can bolt your about anywhere. The bearings of bodies who accord to altered business professions has become actual analytical of WiFi & Bluetooth Signal Jammer as their authorities bolt them anywhere any moment.
GwennVassie

Postby LBalles » Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:21 am

Are you looking for a Prison Signal Jammer,this can be a exotic device to common people .
LBalles

Return to Announcements