AndEngine - GLES2 - Pre-Release on December 23rd

... public announcements related to AndEngine.

Re: AndEngine - GLES2 - Pre-Release on December 23rd

Postby eriol41 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:53 pm

Thanks Nicolas for making this open source :D :D :D :D :D
eriol41

Postby yatuor » Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:34 am

thanks for the continuous work on open source, it is a pity that my project needs to compatible 99% devicesssss...
yatuor

Postby Hakuna » Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:49 am

thank you ... more easy to config
Hakuna

Postby AngeloDamato » Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:50 am

Still feel annoying when being disturbed cell phone calls? Don’t want this bad thing to happen again and again in your life and work? Ok, do not be anxious, the wi fi jammer can be your first and best selection. And if you want to know more about this kind of device, you can gain the useful information you want.
AngeloDamato

Postby kierat » Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:34 pm

:)
kierat

Postby goanguh » Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:53 pm

nice
goanguh

Postby saswot » Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:24 pm

Hi everyone.. I using andengine for a 2d android game.. My question .. does andengine support blend mode - add, multipy??? I ve rendered particle effect using after effect and to apply it in game.. i need to blend it with the player graphics .. is there any solution... ??
saswot

mac cosmetic wholesale share cheaper where to get cheap mac

Postby Deerfeilt » Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:02 am

Pure Color Gloss in heavenly shades of Blazing Coral Sparkle, Plum Divine Shimmer and NEW, Limited Edition Sun Burst Sparkle deliver long lasting shine and maximum moisture.Cosmetology Job. cheap mac cosmetics It stands at 5 feet 9 inches tall and is supported by a wooden frame.Noticeable results in one day without the funny orange undertone found with other more expensive brands. Spring 2014: CHANEL Notes de Printemps.Last but definitely not least.
Deerfeilt

mac cosmetics sale provide sweet cheap mac makeup for you

Postby Deerfeilt » Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:33 am

I didn't realize that they have their own trends that follow the seasons just as makeup and clothes do.Prescriptives The Illuminator All Over Face Color Discount MAC Cosmetics | Wholesale UK - 75% OFF! Style is affordable with MAC Makeup.not that I need it? Cheap MAC Makeup UK | Cosmetics Outlet & Wholesale Online She now has her own business designing personalised guitar straps and also breeds Jack Russell Terriers.I see both sides to this.
Deerfeilt

discounted mac cosmetics provide more fashion mac lipstick o

Postby Deerfeilt » Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:04 am

Rihanna gives 'em some lip at the MAC Cosmetics launch.(I retired it after a few tries.) No surprise that MAC made the cut as well, although it's not the version I have so I'm not sure how it works. mac cosmetics uk As far as makeup, she swipes on a black eyeliner from MAC Cosmetics every day.A Street Art Eye Shadow personalizes the eye with a madcap act of pure graffiti and for those who love random acts of light and shade, an In The Abstract Highlighter. The plans to achieve this are thus: hop aboard the East Coast train two days prior to Christmas, armed with flasks of mulled wine, Christmas playlists and tinsel on our cases.The Lumene Premium Beauty line has been re branded and officially made it's debut in January.
Deerfeilt

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements