A Play! - The free console for your pocket!

... public announcements related to AndEngine.

Re: A Play! - The free console for your pocket!

Postby myfknoll » Tue May 21, 2013 9:03 pm

Hej, first of all, well done...

BUT:
# I needed long to realise that there is a controller App ^^
# On my ODYS NEXT device the barcode scanning is not possible due a error message. And cause of this error, i can't even use the magic connect. So my 7" can only be server ^^
#I'm intressed in buying other games, but i would like to try it for a short moment first...
Maybe you think about some kind of short app test before purchasing ^^
# Also for additional moneytizing, you could sell skinns for a users avatar (plane,tank, etc.. ) , only for good looking. NOOOO thinks to buy that you can be better than other users.
#The feedback on click on "BETA" is hard to find xD
# If a game finish, there maybe should be the score on each device, and maybe a restart/retry of a game
# A game time should be configurable. On too short time, there is much more configuration time as playing time ^^

Its funny that on my nexus 4 i get the message "Pausiert" (for all non germans its "paused") , and "Gestopped" (for all non germans its "stopped) . 2 different Translations for the same language ^^ owesome xD

As a developer:
It would be intresting which technologies you are using. All realised with AndEngine?
Maybe some snippets or concepts could help the community ^^

All in all its a great concept and looking forward to test it at the next friends meeting.
(Would love to subscribe as a beta tester)
My software never has bugs. It just develops random features.

https://market.android.com/developer?pub=myfknoll
myfknoll

Postby Nicolas Gramlich » Sun May 26, 2013 9:10 am

:information: After a lot of thinking and more feedback from the public beta and tracking insights, I merged the controller into the server.

:arrow: There is only one app now that does both: https://play.google.com/store/search?q=org.anddev.aplay

:)
Nicolas Gramlich
Site Admin

Postby shuin4646 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:51 pm

Cool!! I think it has a potential to be a new trend of gaming feature!!
shuin4646

Postby dappwl » Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:06 pm

Interesting!
dappwl

Postby AllOnlinePromoCodes » Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:00 am

Love it!
AllOnlinePromoCodes

Postby PromoCodeBuzz » Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:57 pm

Hi you have a nice blog over here! Thanks for posting this interesting stuff for us! If you keep up the great work I’ll visit your website again. Thanks!
PromoCodeBuzz

Postby jackets521 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:53 am

What happens when you combine masculinity good looks, quality
Paul Shark Long Sleeve Shirts fabrics and plenty of details that separate it from all others? Your result is the navy knitwear sweater. It boasts a ? zip, funnel neck, the enviable Paul & Shark tonal logo and contrasting astronautic material on the pockets, elbows and neck. Look for the slim fit knitwear to really take off this season.Also, Paul and Shark has more than a few new denim jean designs, too.It's one of the best new looks from any Paul Shark Long Sleeve Shirts online designer this year. If you love all attention on you, then this is one to own. Only for the well dressed man, these denim jeans are already winners. Pair them with the sharp tee shirts or the favorite shirt worn by men, the polo (we like the darker colors, like Navy).
jackets521

Previous

Return to Announcements